Hummus has become increasingly familiar in recent years and appears on menus more frequently. This chickpea and tahini spread makes a great vegetable dip, sandwich spread or accompaniment to salads.
1 clove of
Garnishes: olive oil, paprika
- Peel the garlic and cut into large pieces. Juice the lemon.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse for one minute.
- Taste and season if necessary. If the hummus is too thick, add another 2 to 4 tablespoons of chickpea water. Pulse for another minute.
- Serve the hummus in a bowl – garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, a few chickpeas and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Store in a lidded container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy!