This simple banana bread recipe is the perfect way to use up ripe bananas. Fresh ingredients and a fragrant aroma will fill your kitchen. If you want, you can add a handful of walnuts to the recipe.
crème patisserie or coconut milk
melted butter or coconut milk
- Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a bowl.
- In another bowl, mash 3 bananas with a fork. Add egg, butter, and cream and mix. Add salt, vanilla sugar, regular sugar, and honey. Mix everything well.
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet ones.
- Add chocolate and lemon juice and mix everything. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan (13 x 28 cm) lined with parchment paper, add a banana cut lengthwise on top, and bake everything at 180° for about 55 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, take it out of the pan and let it cool for about 15 minutes. After that, cut it into slices and serve. You can add some whipped cream if you want. Bon appétit!