Wild garlic soup is a simple dish made with wild garlic and potatoes. The flavour of wild garlic is quite intense, so no additional spices are needed. Serve with soup pearls, croutons or a slice of bread
- Peel, wash and dice the potatoes. Wash and coarsely chop the wild garlic. Peel and dice the onion.
- Add the olive oil and onions to the pot. Sauté for about 3 minutes until the onions are golden. Add salt, pepper and potatoes. Stir and cook for another two minutes.
- Add the water and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are done. Add the wild garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in the mascarpone or sour cream.
- Blend well in a food processor or with a stick blender.
- Serve immediately with a slice of bread or croutons. Enjoy!